[Ibogaine] Hi all

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 04:40:15 EDT 2007

Hey Nathan.
That's bloody mahhhvellous, so glad to hear it!!!!! Just a word....... family life is never normal and only gets worse as the kids get older "wink".......hehehe
Could I ask a favour?  Could you check your computers date........I had to painfully scroll to the very bottom of my emails to find yours... as you will see your date says February 1st lol.......my fault though I guess for having 1178 messages and not cleaning it out!!!!  Bloody chatty bloody ibogaine-heads....
great to hear from ya glad all is well
Kirk :o)