[Ibogaine] Hi all

Nathan nathanandbarbara at clear.net.nz
Sun Sep 23 04:28:33 EDT 2007

Good to see the list up and running well. Just dropping in to say it's
been over 3 months since my ibogain detox and all is well. Back at work
full time. NO CRAVINGS. It has been quite remarkable. I would normally
by now have been exhibiting drug seeking behaviour and would would
definatley have had the odd sneaky by now. My whole outlook has changed
and I can see clearly now a life with out opiates of any kind a very
real outlook from here on in. Thanks to the list for all the advice
leading up to june 22. All is well and family life is almost back to as
normal as it could be.  Nathan