[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

John Schwarzkopf jmcreature at telus.net
Sat Sep 22 21:18:44 EDT 2007

The treatment was in April 2005.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Randy Faulconer
  To: The Ibogaine List
  Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 4:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

             I've been watching this thread for a day or so and I think that something is being missed here. I could be wrong but I'm not seeing how long ago this treatment took place. The step dose methadone protocol with boosters came about in early 2004  if I'm not mistaken. I was treated that way for my methadone addiction and my provider said it was a new way of doing Ibogaine for methadone addiction. I was treated September 28 of 2004. I'm sure that there were people doing it that way before that, but it wasn't common knowledge yet. That's what the conferences are for, so the word about better treatment protocol, and new idea's can be spread around. I'm not trying to take sides here, I'm just trying to make a pertinent point.

         Anyway, this list is great for bringing about these discussions/arguments for the good of everybody involved. I'm sorry that anybody had to suffer but we learn from our mistakes.

           Peace Love and Collective Knowledge
                 Randy