[Ibogaine] suboxone

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Sat Sep 22 21:08:18 EDT 2007

matt,
im starting to think, that's what I may do.... just reading on the list has gotten me to go look more into the suboxone, and its sounds just as scary as methadone... I wont do the methadone, so I may go back to the morphine, as I can get that about 100 times cheaper than the oxys..... im going to do a little more research and then decide... but so far, it sounds like doing the short acting opiates will make things much easier with less problems and depression......
lee/junky

specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycles 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matthew Shriver<mailto:Matt at ITSupport.net>
  To: 'The Ibogaine List'<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 6:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] suboxone

  Lee

  Why don't you use the oxy's until you get what you are waiting for?  Why suffer?  I am scared to death of a medical necessity for opiates for this very reason.  I have seen quite a few people return to active addiction because they started taking something a doctor prescribed.  I hope you get what you are waiting for soon my man.

  Matt

  im copping street suboxone to stop using until I can get my get clean and stay clean substance... and I am depressed... I keep wanting to get an 80 mg oxy, just so the depression will go away for a bit,(but I don't)  so far that's the worst part about the sub... its not supposed to do that as far as I know, and supposidly one of its off label uses is for depression???? I don't remember where I heard that, but I doubted it since ive heard it...   anyway... it makes me horribly depressed..... 1.5 grams of an indole molecule please........

  junky