[Ibogaine] suboxone

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Sat Sep 22 20:39:19 EDT 2007

Lee

Why don't you use the oxy's until you get what you are waiting for?  Why
suffer?  I am scared to death of a medical necessity for opiates for this
very reason.  I have seen quite a few people return to active addiction
because they started taking something a doctor prescribed.  I hope you get
what you are waiting for soon my man.

Matt

  _____

From: ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com] On
Behalf Of LEE
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 6:25 PM
To: The Ibogaine List
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] suboxone

adam,

im copping street suboxone to stop using until I can get my get clean and
stay clean substance... and I am depressed... I keep wanting to get an 80 mg
oxy, just so the depression will go away for a bit,(but I don't)  so far
that's the worst part about the sub... its not supposed to do that as far as
I know, and supposidly one of its off label uses is for depression???? I
don't remember where I heard that, but I doubted it since ive heard it...
anyway... it makes me horribly depressed..... 1.5 grams of an indole
molecule please........

junky

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect),
google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....