[Ibogaine] suboxone

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Sat Sep 22 20:25:14 EDT 2007

adam,
im copping street suboxone to stop using until I can get my get clean and stay clean substance... and I am depressed... I keep wanting to get an 80 mg oxy, just so the depression will go away for a bit,(but I don't)  so far that's the worst part about the sub... its not supposed to do that as far as I know, and supposidly one of its off label uses is for depression???? I don't remember where I heard that, but I doubted it since ive heard it...   anyway... it makes me horribly depressed..... 1.5 grams of an indole molecule please........
junky

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adam Nodelman<mailto:jonathanswiftboat at yahoo.com>
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 8:15 AM
  Subject: [Ibogaine] suboxone

  changing the subject,i have a question if any one can help me out;it concernes suboxone(bupe+naltrexone)someone near and dear to me has been on this medication with good results for several months now.said person got on suboxone because of frequent relaspes,despite several iboga treatments over the years.with suboxone the relaspes have stopped,said person is following the instructions,not doing the 48 hr thing in order to use,so that much is going well.however,my friend has had depression and anxiety issues in the past which have come back hard .im wondering if anyone knows anything about depression,and suboxone.ive heard strange tales about mental things happening after getting off suboxone,but what about durring treatment?  adam