[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Marc Emery Marc420Emery at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 22 19:46:08 EDT 2007

Linette doesn't work there. Her last experience with ibogaine kind of traumatized her, she didn't like Catherine at all and bailed out of that situation. You are only getting one side of the story but that was Linette's only solo experiment. The current day Iboga House is run by Sandra Karpetas who also trained with me. Sandra is alot more academic and by-the-book so no doubt she is doing a very efficient job, and she's been at it for 4 years now.

This one experience with Linette is isolated and I helped out but it was after I was sentenced to a jail (pot) that I had to get out of the ibogaine practice and Linette tried it once on her own and I helped but it wasn't a happy experience for her thats why she left after 24 hours.

Marc Emery