[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Marc Emery Marc420Emery at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 22 19:40:52 EDT 2007

There would be a greater degree of success with ibogaine if the patient's the body has metabolized some of the drug that is in the patients system. Also, the patient wouldn't get a very strong visual experience if the drug in the body was recent. The ibogaine also costs money, none of these patients were paying one cent for the treatment that with a staff of four costs $3,000 per person, and for methadone patients, $5,000 - $8,000 per person (one person had to stay with us 13 days, from a 300 mg. daily methadone volume).

So anyone who wants to criticize may well temper their unkindness because it is a certainty that I have more hands-on experience with ibogaine and addiction that anyone on this list, and that I did it with no monetary motive in mind.

Marc Emery