[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Marc Emery Marc420Emery at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 22 19:35:36 EDT 2007

Of the 65 people I treated, and this was only after they had exhausted every other form of detox, 61 did not have their biological father in their life for all or part of their childhood/adolescence. After puberty each one of them acted out, hung out with the wrong crowd, used drugs to deal with anger or alienation.

I ask addicts every day about their past and virtually without exception every substance abuser has a missing biological Dad for some degree of time in pre-adulthood. I never found an addict yet who had two loving parents who were always home and affirming.

So finding the will to maintain your mind control is rooted in dealing with the Daddy issues. If you make peace with them, then a greater degree of control develops over your personal autonomy.

Marc Emery