[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 19:34:25 EDT 2007

           I've been watching this thread for a day or so and I think that
something is being missed here. I could be wrong but I'm not seeing how long
ago this treatment took place. The step dose methadone protocol with
boosters came about in early 2004  if I'm not mistaken. I was treated that
way for my methadone addiction and my provider said it was a new way of
doing Ibogaine for methadone addiction. I was treated September 28 of 2004.
I'm sure that there were people doing it that way before that, but it wasn't
common knowledge yet. That's what the conferences are for, so the word about
better treatment protocol, and new idea's can be spread around. I'm not
trying to take sides here, I'm just trying to make a pertinent point.

       Anyway, this list is great for bringing about these
discussions/arguments for the good of everybody involved. I'm sorry that
anybody had to suffer but we learn from our mistakes.

         Peace Love and Collective Knowledge
               Randy