[Ibogaine] Q for Marc- Iboga Therapy House

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 18:46:23 EDT 2007

I know the peeps from iboga therapy house have posted here many times,
Sandra in particular but can I ask what exactly happened Marc? Did they
just take the whole thing after your arrest?

MAPS promotes iboga therapy house constantly but I've never seen even a
one word thanks to or mention of your name Marc.

http://www.ibogatherapyhouse.net mentions you nowhere. Seems kindof
lame not even acknowledge who started it and what their real history
is, no matter what differences peeps may have.

Patrick it would be awesome if all of you put the whole list archives
online, it has years of this stuff and thousands of messages about what
the real history of everything is without the whitewashing.

.:vector:.