[Ibogaine] Ilah Passed @ 2PM...

ARON KAY pieman at pieman.org
Sat Sep 22 18:43:47 EDT 2007

yes its true, fred  (who was pope mickey's right-hand man), diane, mario,
rob mcdonald bruce brown, troy haskell, etc are all long-dead...due to death
drugs
a lot of them left our scene at studio 10 in the late 70's to hang out
w/micky the sickie who considered a stint in jail to be "equivalent to
summer camp" since he thrived on under-aged males. micky promised them "easy
money" when they delivered pot for him. what they got was grief since he
didnt help them when the cops busted them....
well micky is gone too w/those who died of the dreaded
plague...unfortunately, the culprit who we feel placed the bomb in front of
9 bleecker on st.paddy's day, 1981 (henry nuesslein aka hank the nazi skank
who got popped for an arsenal in march 1995) is still walking!!! this piece
of garbage who had the audacity to allege my departed mother sold her ass to
survive the nazi concentration camps sure paid when i went to his pad in
brooklyn and trashed his car...anyway you can read about him at
http://www.pieman.org/hanktheskank.html
or http://mojo.calyx.nl/~pieman/skank
anyway i feel ILAH LIVES IN OUR HEARTS!!!
she was an innocent caught up under the hard drug steamroller!!! hey she
babysat my daughter, rachel when shen was about 3 or 4.
Aron Pieman Kay
http://www.pieman.org
check out GIULIANI TOILET PAPER
(http://www.pieman.org/giulianitoiletpaper.htm)