[Ibogaine] Rush Limbaugh on ibogaine?

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 18:36:10 EDT 2007

I know that Rush Limbaugh has supposedly done ibogaine, there's alot of
talk about that in the background and the mangled Ocean Drive article
which makes it look like he detoxed at St. Kitts but then changes in
the middle of a paragraph and makes it look like someone else is saying
that.

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/Media/OceanDrive01.html

Has Rush ever publicly done ibogaine hating? I'm reading this blog here
which is a long rant about it

http://thefaeryking.livejournal.com/644588.html

if Rush did bash ibogaine does anyone know the air date? It wouldn't be
that surprising considering he's spent years ranting about drug addicts
and how they should all be locked up so living in total self hate and
hypocrisy isn't new for him, but where has he ever mentioned ibogaine
directly in anything? Anybody know? that blog keeps referencing it but
its not very coherent, thats the same dude who has blogged lots of ibo
pieces over the years starting with I think the first ibogaine
conference at the chapel of sacred mirrors which was in 2005.

.:vector:.