[Ibogaine] Ilah Passed @ 2PM...

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Sat Sep 22 17:51:59 EDT 2007

Go to http://www.cures-not-wars.org/ibogaine/iboga.html and read the
stuff about Bruce Brown and Pope Mickey. It's in the first chapters.
Alex Carolle says Bruce Brown gave AIDS to 500 people. All the acid
dealers who became junkies while Ralph was in jail (to give him
credit, he was really anti-junk, even though coked-out-of-his-mind).
And all the kids from Washington Square we started the ibogaine
project to "save"--like Peyote Mark, who's in the '93 ABC Day ONE
segment. He's still alive, I guess because he never shared a needle
with Bruce. The others are long-gone now.

I figure Bruce got it from Diane with the dogs (Great Danes they were).

I think whoever did it to Ilah was just jealous, or had an attitude
about sex-workers, or both. She used to shoot up after first taking a
hot shower, and while she was in the shower, this jerk used her
works, and didn't tell her until she came out in a towel and shot up.

That was before needle exchange.

Dana/cnw