[Ibogaine] Ilah Passed @ 2PM...

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 17:33:03 EDT 2007

Jeeze man, who were these people who were infecting people with AIDS deliberately? It sound terrible to hear it from a direct source as I have heard about people in south Africa doing this but just because they did not care and wanted to have as many lovers as they could before they got too sick. I thinks its a terrible thing to do and it should be classed as murder if you knowingly have AIDS and dont tell people who you are having unprotected (or even protected) sex with.
I am really sorry to hear this and for your loss. My condolence's.