[Ibogaine] suboxone

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 16:04:50 EDT 2007

Here we are, first site I checked "She's been taking Suboxone, which has some buprenorphine in it, but unfortunately the naloxone component is notorious for making depression much worse","
 Suboxone causes depression and mood swings. Its very hard to be happy while taking suboxone, especially if you are taking high doses.","i would highly suggest anyone on suboxone to switch to subutex. Dont let your doctor tell you its the same thing. It may have the same thing, but its totally different";"These meds help with the withdrawals but the pain is just waiting. I stopped suboxone from 6mg a day and on the fourth day I wanted to kill myself. Who ever says suboxone is easy to come off is a better person then I am. It sucks. Not saying that subutex is much easier to come off of,but at least it allows you to live a normal life."
I found these quite easily so I am sure with a bit of surfing you should be able to dig up allot of information.