[Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 15:49:04 EDT 2007

I don't think having previous ibogaine experiences had anything to do with it. I was actually disappointed with my early experiences until it helped me bring issues to the surface later on. I am not sure what I am supposed to reveal and what not to but to stay on the safe side as I know that they did not want me to impart knowledge over the net all I can say is its about understanding iboga as an energy and this can be explained scientifically to a degree, but also spirits of the forest are called or invoked. Once you feel that for your self and know how it can be used there is no drug that can compare and it made a complete change in the way I see things. It took me a while to get back to using a computer ( down to earth!)but once you have experienced that you just want more of it and this is what is needed if you want to completely change your life. I just cant wait until the next Bwiti, as Tatayo says "its Bwitifull" I wish everyone could experience
 it and you can! Then its just a matter of learning, same as going to school. I feel it has been a permanent change that has taken place but as i said before you have to keep the spirit alive by feeding it. The trouble with us (people in the west) is that we have become so unique and hybrid even in our expression that this can leave us feeling useless and unable to connect with other people and the world around us. This is easily achieved with Bwiti.