[Ibogaine] suboxone

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 15:28:49 EDT 2007

I will see if I can get you in touch with some one. I know one friend of mine in England had an implant removed because of the severe depression. I cant say that it is some thing I have allot of information on but I am sure if you google it and make some enquiries you would probably have access to more information. I will see if I can get back to you on that one. I will ask my wife as it is more common in England than in South Africa, then let you know.