[Ibogaine] church of scientology vs. ibogaine

Kevin Brady gomorrhan at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 14:12:08 EDT 2007

Marijuana is an herb, also.  It contains a drug.  Essentially, if the drug is psychoactive, or particularly on the controlled substances lists, then they are against it.  Outwardly, they claim to promote and obey the laws of the countries they are operating in.
Kevin G. Brady(415) 341-0022 (H)gomorrhan at hotmail.comwww.myspace.com/clear_objectives

From: elgrekkko at carolina.rr.comTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comDate: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 01:07:49 -0400Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] church of scientology vs. ibogaine

You say they're anti-drug? Are they against natural herbs, as well---plants? Iboga is an herb. Or would they just consider it all 'a drug?'

ccadden