[Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 13:36:03 EDT 2007

Hi Simon,
             It sounds very good. You took what sounded like a fairly small
dose from what I saw in your other mail.  To be blown away sounds great. :)
It might have helped that you had previous treatments?  I found that you
seem to be able to connect to the energy better once you've done some
treatments. I don't suppose you can reveal what was happening in your
experience that made saying fuck to doing drugs seem so easy?

Luke