[Ibogaine] HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST...

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 13:30:05 EDT 2007

Hi Matt,
           What you say could be very true with some people. Personally I
think that some people who have had some disturbing developments in
childhood can become quite strong intellectually.
In a way I think deep intellectual things can be a defence to keep bad stuff
out of the mind, like it helps them cope.  If the body or the soul is
hurting the mind seems to think more maybe to compensate. Maybe some
emotional problems drive some people in this way

 I grew up a bit like that, a bit head trippy, thinking a lot. I got into
the top class in senior school too. I wasn't great socially, wasn't the
worst either. I was normal in some ways. I didn't really excel academically
though.  I really just did enough to get by and hated studying. I did think
a lot but I needed to escape, hated to be stuck sitting down to study. I
wanted to be free. I still find it hard and sometimes painfull to study
something even if it's something I'm interested.

Luke