[Ibogaine] suboxone

Adam Nodelman jonathanswiftboat at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 12:03:23 EDT 2007

REALLY,WOW. if someone is prone to depression then maybe this may bring it out.can you expand on what your friends said?im worried about my friend,and her doctor is very cynical and thinks my friend just wants to get high.but this is bigger then just wanting klonapins or something.can i get in touch with your friends?anyone else know of any corelation between suboxone and depression.?dr ken,where are you?   adam

simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: I have heard about people becoming suicidal and heavily depressed. This is just from people that were on it themselves. I don't know how many were prone depression but is is a factor for sure.