[Ibogaine] suboxone

marko marko at phantom.com
Sat Sep 22 11:53:32 EDT 2007

Suboxone and Naltrexon are designer opiate molecules, and have Loo0oOong
acting. Which means they stay lo0ooO0oong time in the body/system before
disintegration.

You don't want people heaving IBO while they have opiates in blood, do
you? I don't. That's why I instruct them to get off Bup or Nal for at
least 21 days before IBO.

On the other hand, one of my priests used to give IBO to people on Sub,
and he said that initiations were amazingly easy.

Marko