[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 11:07:25 EDT 2007

Hi Luke,

This is where you have to be able to trust your intuition and where Bwiti comes in as to understanding iboga. It can bring back the visions but it depends on what the person is trying to achieve. If they are feeling uncomfortable and there is a little withdrawal; like with methadone, or if you are working very closely with the person and they are ready to move into working on to more of their underlying issues the booster helps. But the main context I was referring to was with regards to longer acting opiates. The main thing is everyone is different so you have to keep in mind there is no clear cut rule or reaction but you can get a good idea by being involved. This is just my experience and opinion.