[Ibogaine] suboxone

Adam Nodelman jonathanswiftboat at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 10:15:25 EDT 2007

changing the subject,i have a question if any one can help me out;it concernes suboxone(bupe+naltrexone)someone near and dear to me has been on this medication with good results for several months now.said person got on suboxone because of frequent relaspes,despite several iboga treatments over the years.with suboxone the relaspes have stopped,said person is following the instructions,not doing the 48 hr thing in order to use,so that much is going well.however,my friend has had depression and anxiety issues in the past which have come back hard .im wondering if anyone knows anything about depression,and suboxone.ive heard strange tales about mental things happening after getting off suboxone,but what about durring treatment?  adam