[Ibogaine] simon/methadone detox

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 06:00:28 EDT 2007

This is an area that does need discussion I feel............whether the step dosing method is better than the test/flood dose method I don't know I'm no expert I only know from what I experienced.... and I will never know for sure what would have been best.........but I feel I missed the ultimate flood from being step dosed for so long.   Learn learn learn.
I was only on 30 mg per day, I had my last dose on a wed lunchtime and didn't feel any withdrawal until the friday evening.......we finally did the flood on the sunday night.
And you are absolutely right, each person is going to require something different as we all react differently, and ibogaine is one helluva ride... the first day after the flood if it hadn't been for my provider I may very well have freaked out and given up, that was the roughest part of it all.  Support in those early times is so essential.