[Ibogaine] Detox or Die

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 05:51:16 EDT 2007

And how long between your last dose of methadone and your dose of ibogaine Matt? This just confirms that you can use a single dose regimen for methadone though some argue that it should be done over 3 days some say to a week. I prefer a single dose and a booster if needed. This is just me though I am not saying there is only one way or one is wrong and one is right. The outcome is the most important and for me that the patient is as comfortable as possible and knows what is happening all the time and that they receive explanations for what is being done. This is just me as I said.