[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 05:24:27 EDT 2007

Why would some one be providing ibogane without seeing the whole thing through? This is where I think the patient should do some of their own research and make sure they know what they are getting. Of course there is nothing you can do if some one deliberately misleads you and in this case it could have been very dangerous if you had used the normal dose of methadone. I just think what was described is irresponsible in my opinion as an outsider with the statements that have been made. I think the moral of the story is to have a relationship of trust with your provider and make sure you feel comfortable and don't be afraid to ask questions, it is your right.
Basse