[Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 05:12:04 EDT 2007

This was in the evening as the preparation for the ceremony started at about 4pm and started at sundown until sunrise. Also with them dancing and waving those torches around........it was a great experience. You know how you can feel bass at a concert or a dance party? well this is how I could feel the energy that they were directing around the circle. One woman was there for healing (And this is interesting) it was for epilepsy. She suffered no contra indications and from displaying some signs when she arrived probably due to nerves she totally relaxed while they were working on her!