[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 05:04:10 EDT 2007

Was this of the Hydrochloride I presume? If it was about a gram he would have had to weigh about 50kg or just over. As I am sure you know by now methadone is a bit more complicated than opiates like heroin and am surprised that the sitter bailed after 24 hours as that is when you really have to be on your toes with methadone especially if the person is on a high dose. It sounds like the sitter was a bit un prepared, just my opinion. I don't know these people Mark Emery but I hope things have changed for the better. It sounds like the dose was a bit low in this case and the sitter should have seen the patient through until they were on the upswing in my opinion.

Basse