[Ibogaine] Apologies for the " other conversation.."

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 03:57:44 EDT 2007

HI Catherine,
Absolutely, people should know about treatment providers who aren't giving adequate treatment.....but from what I can gather, this was a one off event from one person who sounds like they were in completely over their heads and totally freaked out......and hasn't gone there since? I don't know, I wasn't there......I just feel it's unfair to label the Iboga Therapy House as "Bad" because of this one off event......by the sounds the job they do is great.....
The role of the provider is an ever evolving one, learn learn learn.....you just never know how someone is going to react and what they might do after a treatment......it's scary ground and having experienced potential od after treating someone...........I take my hat off to anyone who genuinely wants to help people............
The need for preperation before and after ibo is so damn important it can't be said enough.  I know the difference between going thru a detox mentally prepared, and not......it's huge to say the least.
Once again, I appreciate your concern here.....but do you think it is still a concern in 2007?
Would be good to hear from others that have been thru Iboga Therapy House....
kirk