[Ibogaine] Detox or Die

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 22 01:17:17 EDT 2007

Ibogaine in NZ isn't scheduled yet......so it's not legal and its not illegal, what that means in terms of prosecution.... not a clue....
As for dosage.....I wonder if the higher 30 would have been a step-dose treatment... which can go on for a few days before flood.. then boosters after which would up the amount taken all up.  It's better to have more than enough, esp. for potential booster if needed.  That doesn't help if looking to keep down the $$ thing lol.
What needs to be remembered is that it's methadone, and as miraculous as the effects of ibogaine are for it, your body is still going through a detox.  If you remember in detox or die, the provider asked him to compare how he felt to how he would have felt.  There just isn't any comparison.  Loads of water, appropriate supplements and good nutrition helps heaps.  Your body feels like somebody poured concrete in it afterwards..... i found swinging helped! (No, NOT in the sexual sense.....at a playground lol). Zombies dawn of the dead is how you move lol.
Kirk