[Ibogaine] Detox or Die

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Fri Sep 21 23:16:49 EDT 2007

I came off of 74mg/day methadone with a single hcl dose of about 22-23
mg/kg.  I had no boosters and it was not very uncomfortable (in terms of
withdrawal anyway).  That was over 4 years ago and I have never looked back.
Just my experience though, everyone's a little different.

Matt

  _____

From: ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com] On
Behalf Of Pero Ki
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 9:06 PM
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Subject: [Ibogaine] Detox or Die

I recently viewed this documentary & found it very compelling as I'm
attempting to overcome the various difficulties (mainly $$) to get free from
'evildone'. Firstly does anyone know if this doco' is available on-line.
Second, I thought it relevant to the current discussion/argument(!?) as he
was coming off methadone and appeared to be taking the bark powder, tester
then initiatory dose, afterwards he worried it hadn't worked as he felt
withdrawal. In the voice-over he said that the symptoms passed quite quickly
(relatively) then it cuts to much later and he's fine and 'cured'. Yet from
this mailing list I'm finding it quite difficult to see a consensus on
dose/s or a clear picture of what to expect. I have people more
knowledgeable than myself to help me do this, but as someone said earlier-
it's important to know for yourself what you're doing and in for, or just to
make such a big move in the first place. I'm sure if there are others in my
position out there, this is the stuff they want to know & importantly, that
they can trust.

  _____

Ultimate, cool & free - email made by easy.LA <http://email.easy.la>

  _____