[Ibogaine] church of scientology vs. ibogaine

Adam Nodelman jonathanswiftboat at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 22:36:03 EDT 2007

just kidding around,nothing wrong with a few flutters of the ol E-METER.

Kevin Brady <gomorrhan at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Why are you sorry?

Kevin G. Brady
(415) 341-0022 (H)
gomorrhan at hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/clear_objectives

---------------------------------
 Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:09:04 -0700
From: jonathanswiftboat at yahoo.com
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] church of scientology vs. ibogaine

im sorry.

Kevin Brady <gomorrhan at hotmail.com> wrote:    .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}  I am a former scientologist, was in the Church (as a Staff Member) from 1989-1990.  I was a trained scientology minister, and could answer any questions regarding it.  Scientology is quite out-of-the-box when it comes to political agendas.   They should be regarded as being entirely self-interested, as a group, so whatever policy helps them promote themselves or increase their own liberties while restricting those of their opponents (psychiatrists, psychologists, entheogens [which increase personal awareness without paying the Church of Scientology a huge fee!], social workers, etc.).

Their public policy is anti-drug, of any kind, for any reason, at any time.  To take a medication, you would have to get a doctor's prescriptions, and an "okay" from your "c/s", which stands for case supervisor.  Everyone has a "case", in scientology, and this Case Supervisor is a minister of high standing whose job it is to determine if the medication will have more negative impact on your spiritual progress than lack of it would:  and no, he has no medical training.

Kevin G. Brady
(415) 341-0022 (H)
gomorrhan at hotmail.com