[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Marc Emery Marc420Emery at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 21 22:11:02 EDT 2007

I would have methadone users go 48 hours from their last use before giving them ibogaine HCI. You'd need to sweat the patient a bit otherwise the ibogaine can't really do the job 24 hours after last methadone use. Heroin, morphine, methamphetamine, cocaine, I made them go 24 hours from last drug use before giving them ibogaine.

Marc Emery