[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Marc Emery Marc420Emery at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 21 22:08:35 EDT 2007

Some points about this story,

I never got payment from anybody for anything to do with ibogaine.

This was when Linette, one of my proteges, was on her own and I was giving advice. When it was under my auspices, there was no charge for any service to any patient.

Linette should have stayed longer. I offered all my time to her free, of course, but I can't see where I did anything odd. It wasn't under my care. Linette came out to the man's home, which I rarely did in my treatments, and made an arrangement.

Alas, Linette was probably not up to doing the job on her own, in fact, and did a less than satisfactory job. My proteges Linette and Sandra Karpetas really never were able to do well on their own and this one experience was Linette's only solo experience. She couldn't do it well and never did it again.

I worked on this schedule for methadone, 20 mg/kg of body weight on Day One, and if it was possible, a booster dose of 14mg/kg 7 days later. But thats expensive. Methadone people required 5 - 13 days of treatment, they were the most challenging to help.

Marc Emery