[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Adam Nodelman jonathanswiftboat at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 22:07:30 EDT 2007

giving a shit,not bailing...  adam

Carlton B <hokkaidocrow at gmail.com> wrote: On 9/21/07, Dana Beal  wrote:
> Does Linnette still even work at Ibogatherapy house, BTW? I think the
> current Vancouver crew may in fact be over-reacting in the other direction--
> not treating people who could be treated because they're being
> over-cautious.

As someone who was treated at ITH I can say that their intake
procedures are thorough, their safety criteria are stringent, and the
people who treated me were very professional and showed a very
grounded presence of mind (as well as having licensed medical
first-responders physically present).   Whatever may have happened in
the past under previous management, the present circumstances there
are totally different.  Over-cautious... well, maybe, but with the
meager research existing now, who can say for certain what the
appropriate level of caution really is?