[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Adam Nodelman jonathanswiftboat at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 20:48:58 EDT 2007

yeas,the worst part off it is that after shaking off your addictive instincts;not trusting anyone but your self to keep your self from getting sick..WHAM!! there you are,completely fucked.i know someone who had to try to cop in some completely different city(one not known particularly for its heroin availability)5 days after treatment,in methadone withdrawl,with no sleep.the person helping out at the treatment knew nothing about addiction,iboga,and was in general just some rainbow dude.but,this was a long time ago right? as i just stated,there is a steep learning curve;when i first gave someone iboga for methadone many years ago,i did not know either.perhaps it counts for something that we didnt bail on people,or farm out treatments to others.not that we even had it like that.but is there not a complaint line off sorts that i think howard runs?.  adam
John Schwarzkopf <jmcreature at telus.net> wrote:       Hey Adam!!

 thanks for your post.
 I feel that someone heard me!!

 I don't think they wanted to do a second treatment  . I think it was part ignorance and part time constraint.
 Didn't know much about boosters. didn't want  to spend the time.
 Hell, even a bit of greed.. They didn't want to  supply the extra ibogaine.

 Catherine