[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

John Schwarzkopf jmcreature at telus.net
Fri Sep 21 19:41:42 EDT 2007

DANA,

I'm glad to hear that the Iboga Therapy house is hard to get into.
Seeing Marc discussing the price of Ibogaine got me a bit frightened.
This was a terrifying experience and I simply hope that others don't have to go through the same thing.

Someone posted this:
"Amongst his other projects, Marc Emery is the founder of Iboga Therapy House, and has devoted a tremendous amount of his time,
 effort and cashflow, to helping drug-dependent individuals obtain free access to ibogaine."
 and I guess I had to comment on the time and effort I witnessed Marc put into the access to Ibogaine.

Go ahead and support Marc Emery in his fight against extradition.. I am just truly afraid of him and/or his friends providing botched treatment.

at http://pot.tv/archive/shows/pottvshowse-1977.html you can watch an interview where the interviewer ask Marc "Doesn't that worry you that someone could die?"
and he answers "Oh,no! No! Cause these people might die anyway, they are hardcore drug users. I mean many of them are at Death's doorsteps when I meet them"
and he does seem so unconcerned.He is all about the movement which is great. but has no consideration for the individual which sucks.

Catherine