[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

John Schwarzkopf jmcreature at telus.net
Fri Sep 21 19:39:22 EDT 2007

Thank you Luke !

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Luke Christoffersen
  To: The Ibogaine List
  Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 4:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

  I think they were just making the point that they didn't get enough support when the situation wasn't going well.  I don't know what goes on at some of these places but if you pay someone they should be there to help you out right they way though. I don't think it's fair to belittle someone for raising their concerns over serious matters because it doesn't relate to the price of ibogaine.  Nobody want's to see someone extradited to the US but it sounds pretty dangerous to leave someone out on a limb after treatment.

  Luke

    Most people on this List are aware that Iboga Therapy House is too difficult to get into, and maybe unduelly entangled with their  MAPS sponsored longitudinal trial, but I don't see what your problems with Linnette have to do with either our supporting Marc to keep him from winding up in a US prison for the rest of his life, OR the price of ibogaine.