[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:40:23 EDT 2007

I think they were just making the point that they didn't get enough support
when the situation wasn't going well.  I don't know what goes on at some of
these places but if you pay someone they should be there to help you out
right they way though. I don't think it's fair to belittle someone for
raising their concerns over serious matters because it doesn't relate to the
price of ibogaine.  Nobody want's to see someone extradited to the US but it
sounds pretty dangerous to leave someone out on a limb after treatment.

Luke

Most people on this List are aware that Iboga Therapy House is too difficult