[Ibogaine] church of scientology vs. ibogaine

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 18:52:06 EDT 2007

Would any rational person actually take them seriously? Cos I know in the general population here you say the word "Scientology" and eyes roll and jokes flow.......it's up there with dirty words like "Amway".........so I rekkon it shouldn't really matter what they say.....since what they are is a joke...