[Ibogaine] church of scientology vs. ibogaine

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 18:47:23 EDT 2007

Hi
Scientology is anything but liberal from what I've read.  They go about
attacking people who talk against them and dig up dirt on them to discredit
them. There was a documentary on about them and they were following the
interviewer about, following them in cars and stuff,  trying to stop him
form speaking to ex members who were talking about the brainwashing aspect
of the cult.

Luke

Not really sure I get what they're thinking. Whatever all they may be, the