[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Fri Sep 21 18:16:39 EDT 2007

NOT A problem... I was just wondering if it happened to a friend of a friend of a friends friend. lol

junky

specializing in honda and yamaha 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Schwarzkopf<mailto:jmcreature at telus.net>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 3:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

  I was with John, we live together and the treatment took place in our home.
  That was a few years ago.. I had unsuscribed to the list since then but now I am back on it..
  and seeing the posts about Marc Emery just made me want to say .. there's got to be a better option than trust Marc Emery's people.