[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

John Schwarzkopf jmcreature at telus.net
Fri Sep 21 18:05:24 EDT 2007

That was in April 2005 so that is not so fresh in my memory.
I know he waited at least 24 hours..his monthly methadone doctor appointment was on the morning he dosed and he skipped it.
I think we had decided afterwards that it would have been better for him to wait a bit longer.

He took one gram (test dose + actual dose) but I don't remember how much he weighed at the time. He is not a big guy.