[Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Fri Sep 21 17:42:08 EDT 2007

catherine,
do you know john personally, or were you there??? is this just gossip towards marc?
it sounds like you were there and I just want to make sure of that point... forgive me if the question is obvious, but im slow sometimes!!!
junky..........the current.............

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Schwarzkopf<mailto:jmcreature at telus.net>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 2:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] The War on Consciousness , Marc Emery

  The temptation has grown since I got back on the list somehow?? and  got to
  read the post from and about Marc Emery..

  I wanted to say BEWARE OF MARC EMERY!!

  Marc recommended a woman to treat John (who had been on Methadone for 5
  years),Linette.
  Marc attended one of the pre-treatment meeting with us and he took Linette
  to our home the night
  of the treatment and collected the second half of the payment.

  (At some point between the pre-treatment meeting and the treatment Linette
  called us and said something like "John is gonna die! John is gonna die! I
  can't do this treatment!!
  I don't want to go to jail!! My family don't have money to bail me out!My
  family can't afford a good lawyer! John is gonna die !!" She was completely
  hysteric and refused to give
   us back the half of the payment we already given her (she said she had
  spent some of the money on Indra which is kind of funny since in the end we
  used HCL(which we trusted better anyhow))).

  The treatment went fine (Linette called  Marc every hour to report on what
  was happening) and Linette asked to go home early after 24 hours( if I
  remember well)
   because she was coming up with a cold.
  I gave her a ride home. and thanked her.. I was so happy..though we had paid
  her (or someone.. she told us that Marc and the Iboga house were getting
  some $$ and Marc told us that
  he was not taking any of the cash, just holding it for Linette) , I was
  thinking of buying her a present for her help!!

  I think it was the next day that John started to have withdrawals.. at first
  I thought it was in his head. but after a while I could see physical
  symptoms he couldn't have faked.

  I called Linette and she told me that John was not having withdrawals. and
  that she was going out for dinner with her family who was visiting from
  Winnipeg.
  Also contacted Marc Emery.. couldn't help.

  I was very lucky that Eric Taub explained to  me (on the phone) what was
  happening and recommended booster doses.

  Called Linette again. She was too busy. Didn't believe we needed the
  boosters. Agreed to give us some Indra .. enough for one booster.. in 2 or 3
  days.

  That's when we dug out a HCL stash John had had for years. bought it from
  someone.. didn't know if it was what it was supposed to be. didn't know if
  it had lost potency.
  but that was all we had.  And NO SCALE!! as i tried to figure who I could
  call to go get me a scale and bring it over.. John decided to just guess and
  helped himself to a booster dose.

  It worked. John had to take a few booster doses but it worked. And Linette
  was mad that John took booster doses, she said it messed with her data!!

  If we hadn't had that stash John would have had to either do dope or
  methadone ?? and what are the dangers of that???
  How long after Ibogaine is it safe to take anything??

  Marc Emery and his friend put us in a situation way worse that where we had
  been in the first place.

  My idea is that they didn't know about booster doses . Didn't know that
  methadone users are more likely to require them.

  Other people said that John's treatment was a set up and that he was
  supposed to relapse. (That Marc's crew knew full well he would need
  boosters).
  I have to attribute this to paranoia.
  Or is it a possibility?

  I think it would be very wrong for Canada to extradite Marc Emery.
  but I would feel way better knowing he wasn't treating people with Ibogaine.

  If you get treated by his crew for Methadone  I'd recommend having a stash
  of Ibogaine handy in case they drop you  half way.

  Catherine Morency