[Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

Henk van Vliet knehnav at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 21 15:27:10 EDT 2007

If I remember well,
it is more like roughly one gram of ibogaine in 40 grams of rootbark,
still a lot of work,
but grown  in tropical conditions.......
I once grew them  myself in a glasshouse in Holland,
http://www.xs4all.nl/~knehnav/newfolder/fotoiboga1.html
, they were not that slow,
I have seeen it grow in a Florida like climate quite well.

Henk

--
Om Shanti, Jai Mataji, Jai Gangama.

Lost and Free Enterprises