[Ibogaine] PATRICK/Chat Room

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 07:01:32 EDT 2007

It's too late... they already teamed up with Pinky and the Brain, their latest catch phrase is "Carbon Emissions" and "Global Warming" and they're going to take over the world by making us pay for our Emissions...............ooooo erh.,...

         I'm with you here Kirsty. That would be cool. Could I send this "chatroom" the world domination plans of Cob Slather and Nard Tingledick? They are scheming as we type and they must be brought out in the open so they can be stopped.

       Peace Love and Straight Jackets
             Randy