[Ibogaine] subscribe me please

aktionman at phantom.com aktionman at phantom.com
Thu Sep 20 22:20:12 EDT 2007

> all
> these "unsubscribe me" emails are giving me an almost overwhelming urge to
> act like a total a-hole.

don't worry doOd......i succame( is that past tense for succumb?) to one
earlier 2day. his whine about not being able to dissappear just got to me,
so i sent him a personal(off list) rant. it felt good!!!! being an a-hole
is ok if you choose the right moment. i'm ok now......ever'one can come
back in the room now!!!!!!
i just couldn't take it anymore. it was just like 1 of those aa meetings
where sum guy snaps at another for complaining about the same thing over &
over.
p,l & u
marcus