[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: list rebirth pains

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:07:24 EDT 2007

But seriously , it has been really entertaining watching all this.  I've
been listless for about 3 weeks.  And the part about Kurt being in
charge.....I thought wow that's a short straw to draw.  The leader of the
misfits.  I agree, soon the list will be back to all of us, who sometimes
annoy one another, but the stream is always filled with endless love.....
Peace, Love and Harmony